PSI Duplicator

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward Miller

After much research and asking questions I have decided to get a Turncrafter Pro lathe by PSI. I am also considering getting the duplicator made by PSI. Is there anyone out there that has used or has any information on this duplicator and can off their opinion on it? Thanks in advance.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rifleman1776

No experience with the lathe or dup. But with PSI products in general and their company service. Much of their product line is Chinese made and quality control can be lacking. When you get your stuff check it out thouroughly and report any defects to PSI. They give excellent service and want you to be happy with their products. They will exchange and pay for shipping both ways. Just be alert you may get a Chinese made lemon or a perfect product. It's up to you to be the final QC guy.

JimGo

Ihave the duplicator, but haven't used it yet. Bought it for some chess pieces, not for pens, so it's been a low priority.

Randy_

Just my opinion........seems to me that unless you are planning on going into the pen "business" in a big way that using a duplicator would take most of the fun and much of the creativity out of the hobby??

Edward Miller

The reason I am considering a duplicator is because I also make clocks and do other kinds of woodworking where being able to duplicate spindles and finiales would be handy.

Edward Miller

Thank you all for your input. I have ordered the dvd from PSI. I was still hoping that someone would at least know someone that had some personal experience with this gizmo and could off an opinion.

Randy_

Originally posted by Edward Miller
<br />...I was still hoping that someone would at least know someone that had some personal experience with this gizmo and could off an opinion.

Try posting your question at the pen turners group on Yahoo, There are one or two folks over there who have duplicators!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom