PSI discount?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

warreng8170

I am finally going to break down and buy a chuck for my Jet mini. I am very close to ordering the Barracuda 2 from PSI. First off, does anyone have anything good or bad to pass along about this chuck?
Also, on my last catalog there was a 15% off code for any order over $100.00. Unfortunately that code has expired. Does anyone know if this is a standing offer from PSI and they just update the codes periodically or is it really only limited time offers when the new catalogs come out?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimB

The Barracuda 2 gets good reviews on here for price/quality as well as it is a package that comes with eveything you need. Some will recommend the T/N version for a few dollars more as it comes with a few extras. I have the regular B2 and bought the large flat jaws to go with it. The T/N comes with the small flat jaws.

You can also check ebay as you may find a little better price and sometimes free shipping. I bought mine direct from PSI when I had a coupon. (OK, actually LOML bought it for me for Christmas).

I am finally going to break down and buy a chuck for my Jet mini. I am very close to ordering the Barracuda 2 from PSI. First off, does anyone have anything good or bad to pass along about this chuck?
Also, on my last catalog there was a 15% off code for any order over $100.00. Unfortunately that code has expired. Does anyone know if this is a standing offer from PSI and they just update the codes periodically or is it really only limited time offers when the new catalogs come out?

I don't know about the discounts, but I have two of the BC2's.. they are very good chucks... my only complaint would be the tommy bars... they are awkward if you only two hands.. my choice and future purchases will be a single keyed chuck....

I got both of mine on sale at two different times, so they do go on special at various times.. I think I paid about $90 each and included 3 sets of jaws each... you might watch PSI's website... they'll show up there when they do go on sale.

I haven't checked on Amazon for anything from PSI, but have bought a right angle drill there similar to one listed on Harbor Freight, but at Amazon for a lower cost... so also follow up on Mike's suggestion to look at Amazon.

Last edited:

woodale

Several vendors on Ebay sell the PSI line. If you settl on that chuck check there before you buy.
FYI, I REALLY like my SuperNOVA2.

Top Bottom