PSI Curvado

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cwalker935

I recently did my first Curvado and noticed that the actual dimensions are different than the instruction sheet and the bushing worksheet. Has this kit changed or have the dimensions always been wrong?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

vakmere

The dimensions on several of their kits instruction sheets don't match up on a micrometer. The Longwood kit I got was also incorrect. I had to make adjustments to the low end. If you have done a Curvado and it turned out well the instructions wont matter. Make notes in a small note book of tube sizes and lengths from all your kits for future reference and measurement accuracy.

Cwalker935

I was casting an embedded object and picked the Curvado because of the extra thickness but ended up having less than I had planned for. I usually turn between centers and do not use bushings so the issue was not fit.
Fortunately, I had just enough for coverage.

magpens

Cody, could you please state which dimension(s) is wrong in the kit instruction sheet ? . I am about to do my first Curvado and your info might be a help. Thanks

Cwalker935

Cody, could you please state which dimension(s) is wrong in the kit instruction sheet ? . I am about to do my first Curvado and your info might be a help. Thanks

I am traveling and do not recall the exact dimensions. The nose cone and cap diameters are the same and are smaller than that listed. The center band diameter is also smaller than listed. My recollection is that the center band was listed as .6 but actually measured around .525 but don't hold me to that. Sorry that I cannot be more specific. The tube lengths seemed to be accurately listed but I did not measure those.

Top Bottom