psi coupon codes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff3285

im not a big fan of ordering from penn state unless there is just something they have that I need,,their shipping to me seems a little much compared to woodturninz which I try to buy most of what I need,,plus the coupon codes for the discounts they have online has never worked for me,,has anyone else had this problem,,,i honestly don't see why they would even bother offering the codes if they are useless,,,

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

plantman

Jeff; I have never had the coupon codes work yet !!! I have tried to order something the same day I received the code by E-mail and it always comes up invalid code. I have bought items from them for almost 20 years, but I have just gotten fed up with their codes, and refuse to order anything from them unless they are the only ones that carry it. Jim S

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
That's interesting - I've never had a problem using the ones they send me by email - I've even used one that was well over a year old with no problem. I have no explanation for why some valid codes don't work - but I would certainly call them about it.

tomtedesco

I have tried to use PSI over the years and have always been disappointed. I would not order from them if I was drowning and they had free life jackets.

showcaser

I've never had a problem with PSI. The one time an item was missing from an order they sent out immediately. The codes I've always gotten have worked fine. Pay attention to the dates for the code they work fine. Pay attention to the rules they set forth in the code,and they work fine. Don't wait till the last minute to order then pick the cheapest shipping option. Don't place an incomplete order and expect PSI to cover your mistake.

csr67

Codes work fine for me. Not my first choice of vendors, but they do sell some stuff I can't find elsewhere like 3/8" tubed 5" blanks in carbon fiber. I always use retail-me-not to find a code.

WriteON

Can't please everyone. Some swear by PSI and some swear at them. PSI is my only vendor so far. Have bought a lot of merchandise from them. Any issues are taken care of asap. No complaints on my end.
Their shipping prices are quite reasonable. They offer economy shipping at $6.50 on almost any order except large stuff. If you purchase an item and review it you'll get a $5.00 discount code. If you sign up by email you'll receive a 10% off code(one time offer). I also like the fact that they do not have escalating shipping rates. I'm not mentioning names but I bought 3 lever actions pens from different vendor ...I wanted to order 6 more on the next order and the shipping rate went up. The rate was based on the amount of the sale. Did not order or consider dealing with that company again.
Do what you are comfortable with. Deal with the company of your choice. If anyone feels the need to bash PSI have fun. This is the place to do it. Beats getting high blood pressure. I enjoy their products & customer service. No hate mail or death threats please.

Last edited:

plantman

That's interesting - I've never had a problem using the ones they send me by email - I've even used one that was well over a year old with no problem. I have no explanation for why some valid codes don't work - but I would certainly call them about it.

Edgar; I have called customer service about the code problem. Their answer has been that they are sorry the code did not work, but that if I place my order over the phone, I will get a discount on my next order. I wanted my discount now, not 6 months from now maybe !! This has happened to me 5 or 6 times over the past several years. I just gave up ordering from them unless I have no other choice. Jim S

plantman

Can't please everyone. Some swear by PSI and some swear at them. PSI is my only vendor so far. Have bought a lot of merchandise from them. Any issues are taken care of asap. No complaints on my end.
Their shipping prices are quite reasonable. They offer economy shipping at $6.50 on almost any order except large stuff. If you purchase an item and review it you'll get a $5.00 discount code. If you sign up by email you'll receive a 10% off code(one time offer). I also like the fact that they do not have escalating shipping rates. I'm not mentioning names but I bought 3 lever actions pens from different vendor ...I wanted to order 6 more on the next order and the shipping rate went up. The rate was based on the amount of the sale. Did not order or consider dealing with that company again.
Do what you are comfortable with. Deal with the company of your choice. If anyone feels the need to bash PSI have fun. This is the place to do it. Beats getting high blood pressure. I enjoy their products & customer service. No hate mail or death threats please.

Have you ever tried to use those discount codes to buy something ??? I am not bashing PSI for their products or service, I find little or no problems with that, it's the constant non valid codes that I am not happy with. Jim S

WriteON

Have you ever tried to use those discount codes to buy something ?[/QUOTE]

Yes I have and it is frustrating but i can live with it. For me 1 AwlCrap does not wipe out 100 attaboys.
But yeah...Unusable codes should not be listed. That is offending.
I find escalating(amount spent based) shipping charges to be the pits. That is the kiss of death from me to a vendor.

Last edited:
Top Bottom