PSI Components sold separately?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Notnate

I looked all over, used the search, and still couldn't find anything on this elsewhere, so please forgive me if this is an old subject.

I have a customer who loves the vertex rollerball pens, I have a fountain one he wants, but is curious if he can get the components for a roller ball to switch it out whenever he wants to. So i was wondering, as i have seen other smaller dealers actually carry some of the odds and ends of the component kits that they sell, if there was some way of buying smaller components of PSI kits. For example couplers or tips or caps individually without having to buy the whole kit to get them. This would sure be nice to have in case of something got damaged or lost you wouldn't have to replace the entire kit just to get one piece.

Dan Masshardt

My guess is that it won't cost much less than the whole kit if you can get it And then shipping

What I would recommend is that you buy a whole kit and charge your customer what it cost you pretty much. Send them the front section and keep the other pieces around for your parts supply

If the customer can't pay $15 for the ability to change it over, they don't want it that bad

Just my opinion...

Top Bottom