PSI cigar click pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Phil Hansen

Anybody used this kit. Comments appreciated as to quality.
Looking for a decent click pen and possibly pencil.
PSI seem to be the only source. All the usual PSI suppliers do not list them though I suppose they would get if asked.
Thanks
Phil

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Just turned a click cigar pen and pencil, not too impressed with them. At first glance, they look identical except for a couple of rings on the click mechanism of the pen, and the click does not feel very substantial. The pencil lead is 2mm and there is no sharpener for it. To access the pencel eraser, you have to unscrew the metal cap on the click part, if you pull it off, the eraser the top of the mechanism remains in the top of the metal cap.

seamus7227

....And see I thought it was a nice kit, but then I only made one when they first came out with them and have had no complaints from the customer. You can see it on my site in the gallery!

JRay8

I liked the pen but have not done a pencil. the pen has a smooth click mechanism that you almost cant feel.

kiddcru

Cigar Click

The click mechanisms are smooth for a bit, but then they lock up. I took a upper mechanism spring from a slimline-pro click and installed it and it cured the problem. The lower spring just is not strong enough to cycle the mechanism.

Chris

Live2Dive

I've not turned the click pen, but I have made a few of the click pencils. There is a sharpener, and it resides in the pen cap. I didn't think it had one either,but after reading the instructions for the pen, it became clear.

cwolfs69

Anybody used this kit. Comments appreciated as to quality.
Looking for a decent click pen and possibly pencil.
PSI seem to be the only source. All the usual PSI suppliers do not list them though I suppose they would get if asked.
Thanks
Phil

have now turned and sold a bunch of the PSI click cigar pens. Love them, customers love them, i use one with a P9000 refill for my every day pen. they feel funny at first. you think the pen is broken because there is no "click". but when you get used to it any other click pen seems horrible. I love them.

cwolfs69

Just turned a click cigar pen and pencil, not too impressed with them. At first glance, they look identical except for a couple of rings on the click mechanism of the pen, and the click does not feel very substantial. The pencil lead is 2mm and there is no sharpener for it. To access the pencel eraser, you have to unscrew the metal cap on the click part, if you pull it off, the eraser the top of the mechanism remains in the top of the metal cap.
there is a cigar "twist click" pencil that uses .7mm lead. i have some coming to try. have heard good things about them.

Top Bottom