PSI

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Don Wade

I cannot believe it. I ordered a chuck from PSI and expected it to take 2 or more weeks to deliver. I got it four days later. Something has definately changed.

However I still did not get my Replacement mandrel saver.

Oh well, mistakes do happen.

Thanks PSI

Don Wade

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jeff Barnett

I find that if I call my order in it ships much faster than buying online. I also needed a replacment mandrel saver. I did not see it for a while so I called and she said there were no notes about it. It is supposed to be on its way now.

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I always call in my PSI orders, they arrive here north of the border within 10 days, that is better than most I deal with in the USA
I order most of my PSI supplies from John at Woodchuckers Supplies in Toronto. It gets to me in 2 days, 3 at the most, (if he happens to have it in stock) with no charge for shipping.

parawood

I was in the store last Tuesday. I believe I saw the mandrel savers in stock. I already have one and love it, so I wasn't paying much attention to them.

Hope you get yours soon.

Karl

rsulli16

i just got a chuck from them as well, fast delivery too, i was surprised. i alway order online, got my advance shipment notice then it was here today . I like the change
Sulli

Top Bottom