prototype

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mrcook4570

Love the sting ray, love the leopard wood...don't really care for them together (competing colors & patterns)

The inlay work is fantastic. Put that over a holly barrel and it would look like a vest over a white shirt, similar to Ken Nelson's Tuxedo Baron

dfurlano

I agree and I am looking for suggestions. I got a some holly from the blank exchange but I would like other opinions.

thetalbott4

I agree with Stan. Odd combination, but the workmanship in it is perfect. Maybe a black blank. My wife says everything goes with black. Personally I think everything goes with denim but then I am just a guy.

JimGo

Very cool idea, and I agree with the others about the combination. Exceptionally well executed. I look forward to hearing how you managed to get such a great cut on the inlay; I had a heck of a time cutting that stuff when I tried my stingray pen.

Ron Mc

Dan,
Try some black dyed curly maple or black steel wood with this!
Where did you get the stingray skin?

chigdon

I like the look of it but also think something different would work as well. I think it would be a mistake to use any sort of figured wood though as it would detract from the pattern. Great looking inlay!

gerryr

Tell you what, since everyone says you need to do it since that just doesn't look right, you can send it to me. [:D] Exquisite work, BTW.[:p]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom