props to Wooden Wonders

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

richstick1

I just wanted to drop in a quick note here and comment on what GREAT service I got from wooden wonders on my recent CA glue purchase. I ordered some thin and some medium CA - my order arrived as medium and thick CA. I emailed them, and they sent me the thin CA no charge, and told me to keep the thick CA. I had the thin in hand in a few days. Talk about GREAT customer service. I'm impressed, and they have gained a customer for life. Not sure if giving props is frowned upon or not, but I was very happy and wanted to express my appreciation for them.

Thanks!

Rich

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

Rich,

Monty is a great guy and good that you learned what some of us know for a few years now [;)][:D].

Not sure if you know...Monty is also an active/contributing IAP member.[^]

JimGo

Not only does Mannie "hook us up" when it comes to CA, he is also gullible enough to run periodic group buys on cardboard boxes that are GREAT for presenting your finished pens. Be sure to keep an eye out for his next group buy!

richstick1

Dario - yeppers, this site is where I found his site from [:)]

Jim - I will be keeping an eye out for his group buy, I plan on giving quite a few Christmas pen gifts this year, and will need cases. Not only will they make great gifts, but it will help convince LOML that my Jet mini and the other 6 bajillion things I've bought was all a really GOOD investment LOL!! [:D]

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Originally posted by JimGo
he is also gullible enough to run periodic group buys on cardboard boxes that are GREAT for presenting your finished pens. Be sure to keep an eye out for his next group buy!

Keep an eye open for the next one in a few days, as soon as I can make the changes for the new postage rates to the web page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom