Problems with Shakespeare Rollerball?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

The firm/retailer is no longer in business so I can't contact them. Has anyone had these issues with the SS Shakespeare rollerball:

- The inside of the lower tube coupling has no female/inside threads to accept the male/exterior threads of the grip/nib.

- The inside diameter of upper barrel brass tube is too large - there's not enough friction to hold either of the upper barrel components.

- The notch in the retention clip component is too small to accept the clip

Thank for reading and sharing your experiences.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tjd

The firm/retailer is no longer in business so I can't contact them. Has anyone had these issues with the SS Shakespeare rollerball:

- The inside of the lower tube coupling has no female/inside threads to accept the male/exterior threads of the grip/nib.

- The inside diameter of upper barrel brass tube is too large - there's not enough friction to hold either of the upper barrel components.

- The notch in the retention clip component is too small to accept the clip

Thank for reading and sharing your experiences.

Hi Tony I have just spoken to Dan who runs the company who makes the Shakespeare. Can you contact him at www.sales@taylorsmirfield.co.uk

TonyL

Thank you Mal, Fred, and Thomas. I will photograph/video the incomplete pen and email Dan. I bought two and the first kit worked-out beautifully. Thanks again!

Top Bottom