Problems with long clicker pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

triw51

I have had two of the long clicker pens returned because the click mechanism has jammed. Is anyone else having this problem or have any ideas?
I really like the long body but hate having to replace the parts after a short time.
Thanks William

I have a CSUSA clicker I have been using for months, now. This is the only clicke I have gotten this much use out of. I would not use a Vertex or Siera click as I have had those returned several times.

I have had two of the long clicker pens returned because the click mechanism has jammed. Is anyone else having this problem or have any ideas?
I really like the long body but hate having to replace the parts after a short time.
Thanks William

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Thanks William
Does it 'freeze' or push in and out without clicking into place.

Jim Smith

The only problem I've experienced with long clickers is where they will no longer lock the refill in the down position where you can write. I found that this is caused by the spring slipping up on the refill, as if the diameter of the spring is just a tad too large. Try removing the refill and pull the spring off, turn it around and reassemble the pen. If that fixes the problem, then the problem is the spring. You will have to find a spring that is slightly smaller in diameter because the spring will slide up on the refill again causing the problem to reoccur.

Jim Smith

Top Bottom