problem with woodcraft supply european

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimr

I have made lots of european pens from woodcraft supply. I think they are very nice looking pens. Recently I ordered another bunch and when I looked at the instructions all the bushing sizes shown were much bigger than all the others I had made. Anywhere from .036 to .120 larger. Then I "mic'ed" the fittings and they were the same size as all previously ordered european twist pens. Has anyone else had this happen. Whats going on. Maybe Nils will see this and let me know. I could get a new set of bushings but I am not sure thats the answer.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tom Stephens

Originally posted by jimr
<br />I have made lots of european pens from woodcraft supply. I think they are very nice looking pens. Recently I ordered another bunch and when I looked at the instructions all the bushing sizes shown were much bigger than all the others I had made. Anywhere from .036 to .120 larger. Then I "mic'ed" the fittings and they were the same size as all previously ordered european twist pens. Has anyone else had this happen. Whats going on. Maybe Nils will see this and let me know. I could get a new set of bushings but I am not sure thats the answer.
I am not sure why Nils would know. I think he works for CSUSA and not sure why he would know about Woodcraft pens.
Tom
Branchport, NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom