Problem with wall street II

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithlong

I have the first wall street II pen i made. I have carried this pen every day and used it every day, today my sister borrowed it and she decided to see how it is made, so this afternoon she calls me and said, I messed up your pen. She screwed the top until it came out of the nib, now the whole transmission is stuck in the top, how can i retrieve it? It is too far up into the barrell. Thanks, Keith

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mark

Great explanation in that post. :)

The top cap is pressed in, even glued, I was able to remove it with a pair of pliers (jaws covers in rubber) and the tranny came out with it.

Good Luck either way you decide to go. If you can get it out without removing the cap, that would be my first course of action.

But when I did get the cap off the tranny came out with it. I just pulled them apart and put the whole thing back together again. The dowel seems like a interesting fix. Might try it next time I tear one apart.

ssajn

Local Chapter Leader
I've started putting a piece of dowel in all my Sierra's. Works great at solving the problem of the tranny gettting stuck in the cap.

Seer

If you can get the nib from a sierra it has a longer insert part and should be able to latch onto the stuck piece DAMHIKT

Top Bottom