Problem with Dragon kit tubes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

qquake

Has anybody ever run across this problem? The tubes in the PSI Dragon pen kits are too small to fit on the bushings. Either that, or they're all misshapen. I've got two kits, and none of them will fit on the bushings, they're all too tight. I measured the bushings, and they're all the correct diameter. I tried enlarging them slightly with the Dremel, but to no avail. I'm going to contact PSI, but wanted to make sure it wasn't something I've done first.

Rockytime

Are you sure the bushings are correct? The dimensions should be shown on the instructions. At least they are on most of the PSI instructions I have used.

qquake

Yes, I looked up the diameters of the bushings, and measured them with a digital caliper. They measured approximately .342", and the spec is .345". I also tried them in some other blanks with 3/8" tubes glued in, and they fit fine.

WriteON

Yes, I looked up the diameters of the bushings, and measured them with a digital caliper. They measured approximately .342", and the spec is .345". I also tried them in some other blanks with 3/8" tubes glued in, and they fit fine.

Mine are fine. No problems. Contact PSI..they will accommodate any corrections needed.

Top Bottom