Pro Gel Writer Clicker point retaction

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Coop

I really aim at a loss on what I did wrong. I turned a nice Pro Gel Click Pen while closely following the specs correctly, but when pressure is placed on the tip the tip retracts on its own back until it is almost within the point of the pen. I've made hundreds of pens but this has never happened to me before. But this is my first click pen;.any ideas what went wrong?The pen is a beautifully but I can't sell it like it is. ,Coop

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rjwolfe3

I've made a few of those with no problem, maybe you just got a bad one? I would call PSI tech support and ask them. They have been very kind to me.

robert3

Hi
The way you describe the problem it could be that you forgot to put the spring on the refill. You get 2 springs with the kit. 1 for the refill and 1 for the clicker part.

Robert

robert3

I think i know what is wrong with the pen. It maybe missing a piece at the clicking mechanism. I had the same problem today with a pen and discovered that a piece was missing. Try this, take out the refill, then unscrew the plunger cap and then eject the white plastic pieces/mechanism. You should have 2 different parts come out what fit into each other. I had the smaller part missing on mine but had a spare laying around. Hope this helps.

Robert

Top Bottom