Pressure Tanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charles

Hey can anyone give me the product number for the pot from Harbor Freight. I have searched their web site and the searches don't ever find one. Let me know thanks

hilltopper46

The item number is 93119-1VGA.

I don't think you will find it by searching on that number - I finally found it by searching for 'pressure tank'.

Here is a link...

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=93119

BUGSY

if you call your hf store nearest to you and take a copy of the flyer on the pressure pot they will honor the 39.99 price on the web....i did this sunday at my local store...came home with new pot..now just have to figure out how to use it ...thats where all these great posts of knowledge will help........BUGSY

BUGSY

hey kaspar...that was some really nice 2 tone amboyna that you beat me out of on ebay....was it as nice as the pictures??????? ....next time i will just have to get ruthless!!!!! LOL BUGSY

alamocdc

I just got my order in from HF and the tank was back ordered (big surprise), so tomorrow I'm off with reciept in hand to the local store to see if they have one.

Rifleman1776

Originally posted by alamocdc
<br />Tom, is this online, or local?

The HF store in Little Rock, Arkansas says to just bring in a print out from the on-line sales and they will honor the price. Don't know if the store in Springfield, Missouri will do that, I just haven't asked them. (I live almost exactly half-way between the two cities and shop both on occasion)

leehljp

Member Liaison
Frank,

I bought my pressure tank from that store just before Memorial Day - on the way back from Hot Springs where my youngest daughter got married. I called the store and asked if they took the web price and they said yes. I had a printout and it worked fine. The Memphis store did not have one for the better part of a year and I lived about an hour from that one. I ordered one online in early April and got a notice of out of stock, delayed shipping. I canceled as soon as I found out that LR had one. It was icing on the cake that they took the web prices. The Memphis store did take web prices on some occasions but not at other times - it depended on who was there at the time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom