Preference?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodlvr

I have just finished a Woodcraft Wall Street II (Sierra) in the Mother of Pearl blank and was wondering if anyone has noticed any difference in the kits between the WS II and the Sierra? I work at Woodcraft and I can get a fairly decent price on the kits but do not want to invest if there is some difference. I know that they get them from Berea but I do not know if they maybe made the ones for Woodcraft a little different? TIA. :)

Mike in Utah

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
M

Mudder

Same kits;

Although I did get a weird one a while back. A Sierra kit with a double twist mechanism.

<edit in> I don't think Woodcraft sells all the plating options. I.E. Chrome, Platinum, Satin gold, Satin Niclel, Titanium gold, Satin silver.

its_virgil

The Wall Street II is the same kit as the Sierra. There is a new Sierra that has a thicker body. It is called the Sierra Vista.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by Woodlvr
<br />I have just finished a Woodcraft Wall Street II (Sierra) in the Mother of Pearl blank and was wondering if anyone has noticed any difference in the kits between the WS II and the Sierra? I work at Woodcraft and I can get a fairly decent price on the kits but do not want to invest if there is some difference. I know that they get them from Berea but I do not know if they maybe made the ones for Woodcraft a little different? TIA. [:)]

Mike in Utah

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
The Sierra (Same as the Wall Street II) the Sierra Tropical and the Sierra Vista are available from www.arizoonasilhouette.com .

Woodlvr

Thanks, Gentlemen. Our Woodcraft recently received more plating choices for the WS II. The Mother of Pearl that I just finished is done in Titanium/Platinum. I wanted to try to make the Mother of Pearl stand out as much as possible and I am not a fan of the black plastic. I want to post it but it keeps telling me that my picture is to big.[:(!] I am trying to learn how to remedy this. Thanks all.

Mike in Utah

its_virgil

Mike,
If you're running windows XP you might want to check out the power toys picture resizer from MS. I use it quite a bit.
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx

I also use the free program from google called picasa. Picasa is available at http://picasa.google.com/

Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by Woodlvr
<br /> I want to post it but it keeps telling me that my picture is to big.[:(!] I am trying to learn how to remedy this. Thanks all.

Mike in Utah

Woodlvr

Don,
Thank you for this information. I will try it. I would love to post a pic or two of my pens to see what you experts think. Have A Great Day. [:)]

Mike in Utah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom