Prefered kit?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Can't speak for people but for me I find the ones with the larger grips/sections are the most comfortable: el grande, el toro, gent, statesman, churchill, emperor, etc. There may be others. The grip/section size of the baron, jr gent, jr statesman and similar pens sre too small for my likings but these smaller pens seem to sell better. I do wish a smaller pen would come along with a larger grip/section.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

I'm curious among the capped rollerball pens and fountain pen kits which do people think are the most comfortable to write with?

jskeen

My favorite is the churchill/el grande and variations to write with. Can't say I get that big a thrill out of making them, and they aren't as hot a seller as the jr series, but they are nice and large without being too heavy, and the section is shaped for a better grip, so my fingers don't get as tired as quickly. Once you get a nib/feed/section combo tuned and working well, it will write as well as any kit pen.

zig613

The JR Gent is my best seller capped rollerball pen however, personally I use a churchill on a daily basis. I like the larger diameter churchill vs. the smaller diameter JR Gent.

Wade

Top Bottom