Power Click Pen Disassembly

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

d01phn1vr

Does anyone know how to disassemble the Power click pen from PSI and what tools to use? I got a bad click mechanism, and have broken it trying to disassemble the pen. The segmenting and turning turned out great, so I would love to be able to salvage this pen. Please HELP!

GBusardo

Sorry Emma, I turned maybe 5 of those pens and will probably never do it again. I can't even remember how those things go together. All disassembly tools are basically metal rods that fit down the tube. Once you get the rod in, grab the blank with one of those rubber things that help you open a jar. Grab a hammer and bang away. The only thing you prbably salvage is the blank and you can try again. I probably didn't help you, but all I can say is, I don't know anyone who really likes those click mechanisms.
Good luck

mdburn_em

Anytime a click pen is spoken of, it's usually associated with a couple of [:(!][:(!] or [V] and then you start feeling like [B)] for even buying them. You've usually turned the air pretty colors with sayings like #@**# and %&*$#!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom