powdercoat

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

penmaker1967

i have jst started doing bullet pens i have seen alot of people talking about powercoating the shells i know this may be a dumb question but what and where could i find powercoat at do i get it a gun shop or somewhere else . sorry for the dumb question any info will be helpful
thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skye

aweiss44

craftsman was selling a gun for a while, don't know if they still do. it was just manufactured by another company, made in black plastic instead of blue, and had the craftsman logo put on it. any tech support was even directed over to that company.

i've also used columbia coatings for powder.

PTownSubbie

i have jst started doing bullet pens i have seen alot of people talking about powercoating the shells i know this may be a dumb question but what and where could i find powercoat at do i get it a gun shop or somewhere else . sorry for the dumb question any info will be helpful
thanks

Harbor Freight makes a decent one also. I used mine for the first time the other day.
On Sale for $59.99 and even cheaper if you find a 20% off coupon...
http://www.harborfreight.com/10-30-psi-powder-coating-system-94244.html

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
thanks

Harbor Freight makes a decent one also. I used mine for the first time the other day.
On Sale for $59.99 and even cheaper if you find a 20% off coupon...
http://www.harborfreight.com/10-30-psi-powder-coating-system-94244.html
Thought I had posted this same response, but.....
Just get your powders from Caswell or Eastwood. They have better powders.

Top Bottom