Powder coating pen parts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BarrierBob

I need some help. I am looking for someone out in our community that does powder coating of pen kits. I need to have one or two kits powder coated gloss black. The kit in mind is the Jr. Gent II rollerball kit. My son wants a rollerball kit with the Kallenshaan Woods Flame kit on it. He wants it in gloss black pen kit. I don't know of any black rollerball kits, especially ones that fit the inlay kits from Kallenshaan Woods. Is there someone out there that would be willing to coat i or two kits for me. If so either post here or send a private message with your information, including your charges. I can see that a powder coating setup may be in my future. Thanks in advance.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

You do realize that your going to have to play with your finish sizes? powdercoating will add several thousandths to the parts, probably about .005 to .007 and the parts that go into the tubes are going to have to be very carefully masked so they will insert into the tubes, Mirror black is the highest gloss black there is, I would offer to do it but I don't have the high heat masking tape.

Top Bottom