Potpurri nov 2010

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

navycop

I thought I would start a thread that had no specific topic. Here you can discuss anything-pen related or not.
On the pen kit Bushings and Tubes
Contributed by: Wayne Racinowski are the bushings listed for the William Wood-White kits the same as the Arizona Silhouette kits? For example:
The Arizona Silhouette Sierra Twist BP uses a 20A bushing.
The William Wood-Write Sierra Twist BP uses 60-20A bushing.

Andrew Arndts

I thought I would start a thread that had no specific topic. Here you can discuss anything-pen related or not.
On the pen kit Bushings and Tubes
Contributed by: Wayne Racinowski are the bushings listed for the William Wood-White kits the same as the Arizona Silhouette kits? For example:
The Arizona Silhouette Sierra Twist BP uses a 20A bushing.
The William Wood-Write Sierra Twist BP uses 60-20A bushing.
Pssst, hey this is what we call casual conversation http://www.penturners.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18

Try this thread there, you might get better reaction :wink:

alphageek

Former Moderator
Mike,

I'm a bit confused. Most of our threads are about something.. They may flow into other topics, but with the number of threads that are going on every day - I'm not sure that this is going to have the effect that you may be desiring.

I'm glad to see new faces here so join in to conversations, post some stuff you made.. We'd love to hear your thoughts - I'm afraid that people who see your title may thing that you are casting potporri into a pen blank!

IPD_Mrs

Mike,

I'm a bit confused. Most of our threads are about something.. They may flow into other topics, but with the number of threads that are going on every day - I'm not sure that this is going to have the effect that you may be desiring.

I'm glad to see new faces here so join in to conversations, post some stuff you made.. We'd love to hear your thoughts - I'm afraid that people who see your title may thing that you are casting potporri into a pen blank!

That was exactly my first thought Dean. Given this is in the "pen turning" forum I clicked in here thinking this would be something related to potporri and pen blanks or some such. Se la vie .. :wink:

Linda

Top Bottom