Police Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Pen Joe

I have made a few of these with luck I guess up to now that worked perfect, this time I turned the blank the thin blue line put one pen together and it won't click, (I did not press again the click button on the top) to install, it will push out slightly but won't retract and tried the second holding pressure on the refill (2nd. Pen not assembled) got no movement, wonder if I go a bad batch, woodcraft is where the come from, I sent them an email hope to hear from them Monday, will keep you all posted of the out come of that, has anyone had this issue, thanks.

Kenny Durrant

I had trouble with the one and only pen I turned. The only reason for one pen is that as the only one I needed. I took the pen back to the store and they looked at it then took it apart and replaced the top part of the kit. There were no questions asked. Hopefully your issue will work out the same.

Talltim

I have not had experience with that kit but I have had experience with a few "oops" from woodcraft. They have always been very good about replacing kits both in store and from online.

I am sure this is not your issue but in general when I have had refill extension , retraction issues it has been a glue issue on my part. Usually a little too much not cleaned out of the tube. But I have had some outright defective kits as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

I've always gotten great customer service with Woodcraft. You might need to call them, instead of email, but they are prompt and if you need to verify something they will usually go down their warehouse and let you know the exact specs etc.

Top Bottom