Polaris Click Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

donwae

I just received my first order of Polaris click pen kits from PSI today and realized while reading the assembly instructions that an assembly bushing (PKGEMBU) is required. I don't see these bushings on their on-line site so I guess I will have to call them and see if I can order them that way.
I also got a couple of their Gatsby type click pen kits and they are shorter than the Sierra and Wall Street types so I am assuming that little spacer on the ink refill is not used on this pen.
Yea I know what assuming can do!:)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Texasbeachbum

I did the same thing ordered some of the polaris click pens and some of the polaris twist pen kits. The twist pens went together great and look great but when I went to the click pen I found I needed another bushing. I called and they said the new bushing will be in all the new kits. I told them they weren't in my kits so they are sending me new kits with the bushings.

Randy_

Originally posted by donwae

..... I also got a couple of their Gatsby type click pen kits and they are shorter than the Sierra and Wall Street types so I am assuming that little spacer on the ink refill is not used on this pen.

Do you have a caliper, Don?? Can you measure and post the length of the Gatsby Click tube? Thanks.

Just to be sure, are you saying the Gatsby Click kit comes with the refill spacer like the one that is in the Sierra Button Click kit? PSI doesn't have the instructions for the Gatsby Click posted on their web site yet so I can't check there.

donwae

Randy, the Gatsby click tube is 2.240 inches in length and the Sierra/Wall Street click tubes are 2.410 inches long.
The Gatsby does not have the refill spacer used by Sierra. The Gatsby kit is completely different and in my experience not as easy to assemble as the Sierra.

Top Bottom