pocket clips

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

scroller99

I was wondering if anyone here has a supplier for clips that are law enforcement themed? I have been asked several times to make a pen for an officer and I cannot find any. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks Howard

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Howard,

I have seen clips with rifles on them, which are more for hunters. Other than that, you might check the Hut site and see what they have. Also, consider having someone laser engrave a badge or whatever you prefer on the pen. The cost is very reasonable, and in my opinion, far superior to theme clips.

melogic

Howard,
Give Hut a try. Here is a link http://www.hutproducts.com/dlogo9.html
Hope this helps.
I have used the USN, Masonic and the FD before and they are really nice looking additions to any pen.

Randy_

Mark: Have you used the emblems on the clips or on the finials or both. I have been thinking about trying some of them and am leaning towards the finial location as it seems to me the the big emblem on the clip would be cumbersome?? I will be interested to hear what you have to say. Thanks.

P.S. I have used the initials that Berea supplies for the finials of some of their kits and like those very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom