Playtime..

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ligget

I love making a mess, sharp tools and watching the ribbons flying into the air.[:p]

DVR up to 3500rpm, freshly sharpened round nose scraper and some corian.

My kids took this picture of me enjoying myself, messy time![^]

Cheers
Mark

20071230173350_messytime.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GaryMGg

Gosh Mark,
That looks like a grand time. I've been making sawdust all day but it's all shop cleanup. :(
Oh well, that's gotta be done too so the space can be used most efficiently.

Ligget

Originally posted by R2

Didn't know you had a talent for computer graphics.:D:D Love thDVR YP, and I gues you find it the duck's nuts too.

I love it, great for sanding too as I just press the reverse button and that takes care of any raised grain, the 2hp variable speed motor is the dogs dangly bits![:p]

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Gee Mark, I'm trying to figure out if that is a gloat, a brag, or you are just showing off!!!!![^] Not that I'm jealous or anything[}:)]

Have a cool Hog Manay:D

drayman

lol mark, what are you like eh,it is fun. especialy with different colours. then get a glass vase and mix em all up and sell em £4.99 each.:D:D oh and a happy hogmany

Ligget

Originally posted by skiprat

Gee Mark, I'm trying to figure out if that is a gloat, a brag, or you are just showing off!!!!![^] Not that I'm jealous or anything[}:)]

Have a cool Hog Manay:D

Showing off Steve, definately! [}:)]:D

Cheers Colin:), I don`t drink so I`ll be at my lathe in the morning, bright eyed and bushy tailed!:)

Happy New Year to everyone!

toolcrazy

Originally posted by Jim in Oakville

Sure, make me feel like I am missing my cold cold shop.....man, even that makes me feel like I can smell the shavings....Kool!;)

I wish it wasn't so d!@3 cold in my shop. I don't even want to go out there and put up the insulation that I bought. Toooooo Coolldd!!!

DozerMite

Banned
Originally posted by toolcrazy

Originally posted by Jim in Oakville

Sure, make me feel like I am missing my cold cold shop.....man, even that makes me feel like I can smell the shavings....Kool!;)

I wish it wasn't so d!@3 cold in my shop. I don't even want to go out there and put up the insulation that I bought. Toooooo Coolldd!!!

That's why I built me a room in the basement.[:p]

No more going out to turn the heat on. Just down the stairs, close the door, and turn the music on.:D

Top Bottom