plating wearing off

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bcoyne

I have finally built up a nice set of customers for my pens. The only issues that seems to come up is that after a while with the everyday users of my pens is the plating starts to wear off. Especially on the black TN plated cigar pens. I have been getting my kits from Craft Supply. With the very $$ pen kits it is less of a problem. Is there a better kit supplier that I should be looking at.

I want to make sure that my pen customers remain "Happy Pen" users.

Thanks in advance
Bob

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Texatdurango

I have finally built up a nice set of customers for my pens. The only issues that seems to come up is that after a while with the everyday users of my pens is the plating starts to wear off. Especially on the black TN plated cigar pens. I have been getting my kits from Craft Supply. With the very $$ pen kits it is less of a problem. Is there a better kit supplier that I should be looking at.

I want to make sure that my pen customers remain "Happy Pen" users.

Thanks in advance
Bob

Continue using the more expensive (better plated) kits and drop the cheaper (poorer plated) ones! I can think of no one who offers a better plated kit than Craft Supply!

Everyone is going to have cheap kits and good kits!

thewishman

Bob, have you called Craft Supply, or sent a PM to Sam@CSUSA here (it may take a couple of days for Sam to see the PM)? The black Ti should last better than just about anything else.

bcoyne

I received a call from Sam at CSUSA per this topic not more then 1 hr after posting. Talk about customer service. He saw the post and want to address any issues that I was having with the kits. Sam did an excellent job of explaining which kits have a lifetime warrenty on and which do not. He also explained that over time and with heavy use all types of plating will possible wear off.

I could not be more happier with Sam's detailed explanation.

Again, this was great customer service. I plan to stay with CSUSA and their higher dollar kit's to keep my customer's happy.

Thanks Sam

Bob

Texatdurango

I received a call from Sam at CSUSA per this topic not more then 1 hr after posting. Talk about customer service. He saw the post and want to address any issues that I was having with the kits. Sam did an excellent job of explaining which kits have a lifetime warrenty on and which do not. He also explained that over time and with heavy use all types of plating will possible wear off.

Again, this was great customer service. I plan to stay with CSUSA and their higher dollar kit's to keep my customer's happy.

Thanks Sam

Bob
You might also find that the profits from selling the higher end kits will also make your wife happy too! And that's not a totally bad thing!:biggrin:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Black Tn

Thanks Sam

Bob
Wear really shouldn't be an issue with either black or gold titanium - but customer service from CSUSA is usually pretty good....

Top Bottom