Plain Cartridge pen clip

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

philipff

Customer wants a plain clip on a cartridge pen. Everything I have seen has a Model 94 Win. Any ideas of how to put a plain one on that beauty? Phil

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

seamus7227

Customer wants a plain clip on a cartridge pen. Everything I have seen has a Model 94 Win. Any ideas of how to put a plain one on that beauty? Phil
I may not be understanding your question correctly. Use the plain clip that comes with the kit you are going to use.

what he is saying is that he doesn't want to use the clip that comes on the cartridge pen, he needs an alternative, and what will work? I had that problem with my customers not liking the clip, the only way to fix the issue is to make a modification to another clip of choice. Sometimes the modifications are not always easy, so keep that in mind (with price of pen)

SDB777

Got the same problem...or had, customer wanted the clip like the Cigar pen comes with. Couldn't find a good answer, searched all off the 'net, and being unable to 'make one'...lost the sale.

I asked here sometime back, but no one ever had any ideas.....wish you all the best in finding something that works.

Scott (my dog farted again) B

Sylvanite

Which pen kit are you using? Most lever-action rifle clips (like the Winchester Model 94) fit either the slimline or euro kit. If your cartridge pen kit is based on either of these, then swapping clips should be trivial. If you've got a different kit, then things might be more difficult.

Regards,
Eric

Top Bottom