places of interest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

soulcutr

I was wondering if anyone knew of a pen supply store (blanks, kits) in kingman az or in the state of az to drive to. My wife likes to go on day trips. It gives a chance to explore the state. we drove to Yuma this past weekend. wasn't a store to go to but had a wonderful drive. Any place in Az would be great.:)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Russianwolf

Unfortunately Arizona Silhouettes doesn't have a store front, just the web.

That said, I though I saw another supplier in Arizona on here, but can't remember who.

soulcutr

I thought there was one in kingman that i saw on this site but for the life of me i can't find it. It doesn't look like penworks sell blanks or pen kits

its_virgil

Email tony. He does have kits and some blanks but a call before you go may tell you if you want to go. Check out his shaving brushes, razors and make up brushes. They are really nice and fun to make. Plus, he has a great pen store.
Do a good turn daily!
don

I thought there was one in kingman that i saw on this site but for the life of me i can't find it. It doesn't look like penworks sell blanks or pen kits

stolicky

Here, try this web site:

http://www.thegoldennib.com/index.php

He has kits, blanks, and all kinds of eye candy!

I visited him last year, and will probably drop in again when I am out that way over Thanksgiving. There is an annual art fair of sorts (forgot the name) that goes on around Thanksgiving weekend in Cave Creek and Care Free. The in-laws live near Queen Creek so we tend visit once a year or so.

Top Bottom