pk combo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

donnapresley

does anyone have the bushing for pk combo from pennstate the combo pen was discontinued not sure how long ago. I have a couple kits and can't find the bushing. or know where i can get some.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

More4dan

I just turn a set out of scrap steel or aluminum rod for a few pens. I bet a hard wood would even work in a pinch if you turned between centers. I have turned between centers against the brass tubes without bushings. You have to be very careful not to cut your centers and don't put too much pressure from the tailstock. It could flare the ends a bit.

Do the kits have the instructions with the bushing dimensions? I could turn a quick set. Wouldn't be pretty and chrome plated but would be free.

Danny

Last edited:

donnapresley

yes i have the dimensions i will send a pdf file with the. I would so much appreciate it. I have never turned between centers yet.

Attachments

• PKCOMBO-BU.pdf
    209.2 KB · Views: 130

Loucurr

does anyone have the bushing for pk combo from pennstate the combo pen was discontinued not sure how long ago. I have a couple kits and can't find the bushing. or know where i can get some.

I bought a set on eBay just recently.

Top Bottom