Pink Pink Pink Pink. And um. PINK. :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

watch_art

So my sister is a pink freak and I want to make her a ballpoint that will take easy to find pink refills. She'll be using it to grade papers at school (math teacher) and she says grading in pink makes her happy. She hates grading so she needs something to make it pleasurable. :)

I have no clue about what kits would have a refill I could find in pink. I so rarely work with kits (except those cool sketch pencils) and I almost never use ballpoints or roller balls, so I really don't have much of a clue as to what is out there.

Of course it will be teamed up with an interesting pink blank. :)

Thanks!
Shawn

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

Shawn,

A Schmidt 888 rollerball comes in pink. This will work in a Zen pen from CSUSA as well as other rollerball pens.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 180

CREID

I think anything that takes a Parker style ballpoint would be good. I was looking to see the available of pink refills and seen them at Exotic Blanks.

Curt

Curly

If a capped pen is not out of the equation ;) a Schmidt Cartridge Rolling Writer would work. It uses the same feed thread as the #5 Schmidt Fountain pen feed. They can be interchanged. It would give her the option of using fountain pen inks. Either cartridges or converter and bottled ink. You could probably make a semester sized bulb filler with your talents. :)

CREID

The link you provided shows the pen as having a Parker style refill, so you should be able to get a pink Parker refill for it. To be sure, right under where it says "add to cart" is a link "ask a question about this product". Go there and ask. This is a new feature they are trying and they like to get questions this way to see if people like it.

Curt

CREID

https://www.exoticblanks.com/Montev...yle-Refills-Rainbow-Choose-From-7-Colors.html

This is a link to the Parker style refills. Just choose pink, but it says they are out of stock, you can email them and ask when they will be restocked. While I was there I looked and you can also get pink for the Cross style refills and those appear to be in stock, but they will not work for that particular pen. Try the 7MM pens for the type that takes a Cross style refill.

Curt

Top Bottom