Pink Cammo Pen Suggestions? Any ideas?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rodtod11

Guys, I have a customer that loves the pink cammo but doesnt like the idea of guns or weaponry. She wants a pen made from the pink cammo, but if not one of those....what ?? Any suggestions?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rodtod11

I actually order a lot from Exotic Blanks. I have a pink cammo blank left over from when I did a few of the Bolts in pink cammo. This customer loves the cammo just not the bullet. I was just looking at a breast cancer awareness pen, that could be more in line with what she would want.

Alex D

You might try PSI's Princess kits. You can get them with pink crystals that might go pretty well with the pink camo. Maybe just the right amount of bling?

Alex

loydstuts

Sandsini

I'll reiterate the Princess kit. Its the right size, is a twist ball point for ease of use and the ladies (at least in this area) love the bling. Its actually a very high quality looking pen with that chunky hinged clip.

Cheers,

Wingdoctor

I get the pink camo from Wood-N-Whimsies and have used it on many styles, cigar, sierra, and others. Most people don't see pink as camo, just as a nice blank color for ladies. It looks good with gold, black or gun metal. A couple of pictures are attached.

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 129
  • 12-125-1.jpg
    12-125-1.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 119

kingkeyman

The slimline pro (PSI) in chrome would be an excellent choice. You will be surprised at the quality, and the ladies love 'em. another kit to consider is the bolt action tech pen.

rblakemore

Are you looking at twist or roller ball??
And if a twist, one piece or two piece??

I suggest a roller ball, the Jr Gent 2 and Jr Statesman look good; but, may be too large. I think that a Sedona is an excellent choice for a feminine roller ball.

For larger (not 7 mm) two piece twist pens, PSI has several possibilities, several are mentioned above; but, think of the Sculpted.

For smaller (7 mm) two piece twist pens, also consider a PSI Concava.

Top Bottom