Pin Vises

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

I think you mean pin chucks and that would be fangar. You can find the ad in the individual classifieds forum [:)]
Do a good turn ldaily!
Don
Originally posted by wfloate
<br />I think I saw where a person, Lamar, was making pin vises for various tubes. Does anyone have the contact info???

vick

I think lamar is finishing his last semester of engineering school right now so he may not get back to you right away.

Last I heard he charged $5 per pin chuck and $2 for shipping any amount of pin chucks. He requires that you send him the tubes for him to make the chuck. I mailed him 4 tubes last week.

Lamar Sherrill
Email = swoodwrkng@aol.com
shop email= smachineshop@aol.com

Draken

I just recently contacted Lamar about the tool rests he makes. He'll be making up a set for me this weekend, to ship on Monday. So it does look like he has a little bit of free time to get some machining done.

Hope this helps,
Draken

Rudy Vey

I had Lamar made me tool rests, and they are super!! He made me a number of pin chucks that are already on their way to me and I hope I will get them tomorrow. His work is very good and his prices are very low for the quality you will get. I can only highly recommend him!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom