pilot G-Tec-C4

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

arioux

Hi,

I have one at the office. I will check tomorrow and let you know but i don't think so. The C4 is far from having the same end shape as a parker refil. Migh work in a Baron but i doubt in a Sierra or any "twist transmission"

Alfred

BruceA

Colin,
If your bottom line pursuit is to find a gel refill for a Sierra, you could check out the following Parker-Style:
Schmidt Super Bowl 8900
Visconti Gel Ballpoint - medium (.7)
Standard Parker brand Gel refill

I am currently researching for the best-in-class gel point refill in the Parker-style. The Schmidt Super Bowl has a nice line width without being "drippy" or prone to smudging, and is a very solid black. The Visconti is a slightly narrower line, but handles nicely. These two are #1 and #2 in my testing so far for color and handling.

A new refill by Schmidt called the Easyflow 9000M is almost like a hybrid between a gel and a regular ballpoint. It has more of a ballpoint feel, but looks like a gel ink! Impressive blackness.

drayman

Many thanks guys, i was thinking what you all confirmed. bruce i will go to the office supplies place in the morning and check out your recomendations and pass all the info onto my clientand see what he decides. thanks again, regards colin.;)

Top Bottom