pics of lazerlinez pen models?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

conandy

Hey, all. I have intended several times to try out some of the stainless steel pen kits from Lazerlinez because I like the idea of made in USA, all stainless, etc.

However, I have been frustrated by the lack of pictures of any finished pens on their website. They have like the same photo for at least 3 of their pen models, and mostly just show pics of the components in a group.

Anyone made any of their pens and want to post some photos, with the model indicated? Help me make a decision of whether or not to throw some money their way.

Thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Here are some. I can find more.

Laserlinez pens"

Attachments

• Falcon with Gray and Black M3 edited.jpg
    Falcon with Gray and Black M3 edited.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 329
  • Coyote Blue Bird.jpg
    Coyote Blue Bird.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 331

zig613

Hey, all. I have intended several times to try out some of the stainless steel pen kits from Lazerlinez because I like the idea of made in USA, all stainless, etc.

However, I have been frustrated by the lack of pictures of any finished pens on their website. They have like the same photo for at least 3 of their pen models, and mostly just show pics of the components in a group.

Anyone made any of their pens and want to post some photos, with the model indicated? Help me make a decision of whether or not to throw some money their way.

Thanks!

Do a search on the IAP site under the section "show off you pen" for the kit names... Liberty, Desire, Eagle, and Raven and you will find some photos.

Wade

conandy

Thanks, all. This helps. I was searching for 'Lazerlinez' on the forums, not the individual model names. Much better results with the model names.

And thanks for the pics! Helps me greatly to see some side by side.

Maybe Constant will see this thread and get some better photos on his site.

Top Bottom