Penventory now tracking bushing sets...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

webmonk

This weekend I decided to focus on the bushing situation and I'm tackling it in 3 phases:

1) Basic tracking - Keeps up with which sets you have, their cost, and their current condition. (This is already up and running.)

2) Tie kits to bushings so that the system will know which kits you can make (or what you'll need to buy to make a certain kit), keep track of how many times you've used a set, and track multiple quantities of the same set. (This will be done once enough data has been inputted into the system from people using phase 1.)

3) Set Substitution (for the penny pinchers! ;) ) - The system will be able to help you substitute bushings (a bit like the drill bit cheating system works.) In addition to finding identical sets with different part numbers it will attempt to combine sets you have to build substitutes for other sets.

If you'd like to help, the best way to do so is just to go use it. The more bushings the system stores the "smarter" it'll get. As always, you get there by going to http://www.penventory.com (you will need to be logged in to use this feature.) I hope you find this useful and feedback is always welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom