Penturner's Voice Chat Tonight!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatLawson

THE PENTURNERS VOICE CHAT
TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT! - LIVE! - INFORMATIVE! - FUN!

I will be your west coast hostess this evening and this week's topic is "Sidelines - Other Small Turnings". Our focus will be on other kits, accessories, and small turnings, (besides pens) that penmakers like to make and sell with their pens, or give as gifts. What's fun to make, what sells or doesn't sell well with pens, best kits, special techniques, etc.

I know there are a lot of you who do "sideline" kits or other small turnings along with your pens and hope you will come and share your experiences. And if you've not done any accessory kits yet, here's a chance to ask questions and get ideas on adding some variety to your penturning.

Sidelines is our "start-up" topic for this week's chat, but of course other topics are welcome too!
So come chat with your fellow penmakers. Times and instructions are below.

CHAT TIMES:
3:00 p.m. Honolulu time
6:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time
7:00 p.m. Arizona time
7:00 p.m. Mountain Standard
8:00 p.m. Central Standard
9:00 p.m.Eastern Standard
9:00 p.m.Toronto Canada
1:00 p.m. Wednesday, Sydney Australia
4:00 a.m. Wednesday, South Africa

INSTRUCTIONS:
To participate, you need to download and install Paltalk from www.paltalk.com Freeware version suffices. You should have a microphone hooked up. Register the Paltalk software and verify your audio settings in the software. Log onto PalTalk at a time when the chat room is open and search in the "Miscellaneous" groups category for "Penturners Chat". (You will only see it listed when a moderator has opened the chat room.) You can also participate by typing text replies and/or just listen in.
Hope to see (hear) you there!

Pat Lawson

Laguna Beach, CA
http://PensByPatricia.com/NewPens

PatLawson

Originally posted by coach
<br />..I'll be back around summer time! Try to keep Anthony under control!

Lol. That's a tall order Coach! Anthony is......well, Anthony is Anthony. (Gotta love a free spirit!) [8D]

We'll see you when the snow melts!
(That's just something I've heard people in other parts of the world say - we here in southern CA don't actually know what it means, but it sounds kinda cool. [pun intended])

Pat
PS: See you tonight Mudder!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom