Pentel Pencils

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldb2000

Hi Everyone
Been having fun making pentels and was wondering , anyone sell these things ??? and if so what do you get for them I'm not sure if the public would be willing to pay $20 to $25 for a pencil that they can pick up at staples for 4 bucks
I know...ours are works of usable art but not sure of the value of the artwork .
Anyway they are fun to make
Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Yes, I sell those things. I wouldn't sell one of those things for less than $30. I'm currently working on an order of 10 of those things in antler for $45 each. :D:D
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Originally posted by ldb2000

Hi Everyone
Been having fun making pentels and was wondering , anyone sell these things ??? and if so what do you get for them I'm not sure if the public would be willing to pay $20 to $25 for a pencil that they can pick up at staples for 4 bucks
I know...ours are works of usable art but not sure of the value of the artwork .
Anyway they are fun to make
Thanks

jskeen

Hey Don,

I just gotta ask, are you segmenting together a straight blank that long, or just going through a lot of antler looking for the right piece?

James

its_virgil

James,
I go through logts of antler to find pieces long enough and straight enough to make them. Slightly curved pieces are turned between centers to straighten them.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by jskeen

Hey Don,

I just gotta ask, are you segmenting together a straight blank that long, or just going through a lot of antler looking for the right piece?

James

Top Bottom