Pens from France

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

Picture is too small to see the details (even after clicking on the thumbnail) but looks good as far as I can tell.

Your English may not be the best but atleast you can communicate with it. I don't know French (well maybe a few words [:D]). Stick around, maybe you will learn more than just penturning here [;)]

Scott

Hi Norbert!

Welcome to the IAP!

That is a nice bunch of pens! I particularly like the shape you got on that red one in the middle - the upper barrel! We would all like to see bigger pictures of the individual pens.

Scott.

mike_l

Get us some close up pictures. From what I can see they look good!

oh, and Bienvenue![:D]

Mike L

GBusardo

Welcome! They look good from here too. Next time try and enlarge the pictures a little. Can someone paste the link to the picture re-sizer site? For the life of me, I cannot find it on here. Can you tell us what woods were used in making the pens? Is that second one a corncob?
Have fun and good luck!

Skye

Il y a aussi quelques traducteurs libres sur Internet. Ils peuvent être utiles pour vous.

Wonder if that works....

Ron Mc

Stylos merveilleux. L'image est peu une petite mais je peux voir les stylos. Mon anglais n'est pas très bon non plus ![;)]

its_virgil

Accueillir au forum. Les plus grandes images seraient grandes, mais que je peux voir parais bon. Content vous avez trouvé le groupe. Il y a quelque penturners excellent ici qui aime partager leur travail et leur technique.
Faire un bon virage quotidiennement!
Don

Welcome to the forum. Larger pictures would be berrer, but from what I can see theuy look great. There are some excellent penturners here who love so share their work and technique.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

BTW, we are quite the bilingual group, aren't we? [:D]

gerryr

Welcome to the IAP Norbert. I believe you sent me an email a few weeks ago and I recommended you visit this site. Glad to see you made it. Your pens look good, but bigger pictures would be nice.

angboy

Originally posted by its_virgil
<br />
Larger pictures would be berrer, but from what I can see theuy look great. There are some excellent penturners here who love so share their work and technique.
[:D]

Don- do you actually speak French? Because if you copied and pasted the English into a translator site, then I can only imagine what you actually ended up saying in French! [}:)][}:)]

its_virgil

I don't speak French and I did just what you said. I then pasted the French back and translated it to English to make sure I said nothing that I should not have. It was close, but a little of the meaning was lost. Why, don't I impress you as being one who could speak French?[:D][;)][}:)] Just trying to have some fun. I do hope I did not send anything that is insulting. If so, my apologies. I think I've had my dose of culture for the day.[:D]
do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by angboy
<br />
Originally posted by its_virgil
<br />
Larger pictures would be berrer, but from what I can see theuy look great. There are some excellent penturners here who love so share their work and technique.
[:D]

Don- do you actually speak French? Because if you copied and pasted the English into a translator site, then I can only imagine what you actually ended up saying in French! [}:)][}:)]

gerryr

Those sites that translate for you can be highly inaccurate. I was trying to find information about a professional level Selmer trumpet only sold in France. I found it on Selmer's site, in French. I used one of those translation sites and got something back that talked about the "plumbing of the house."[:0]

redfishsc

Looks like good work!

I'd pay a true Frenchman $5 to hear them attempt cyanoacrylate (the whole word, not a cheap "CA"). I hear how us Americans butcher it. One local fellow that's from Britain calls is something like psycho-analayte.

emackrell

M. Kruger,
Je suis content que vous avez trouvé le groupe ! Vos stylos paraissent très bons. J'aime particulièrement le deux stylos segmentés sur la droite et sur la gauche. Pourriez-vous nous dire comment vous les avez faits ?

Et quant a moi, l'honneur de la France est bien satisfaite!

Cheers Eileen [8D]

M

Mudder

Originally posted by ed4copies
<br />Wow, I had no idea how many French-speakers we had here!!!

VERY impressive.

Oder, sehr gut!!! (not French)

It's all smoke & mirrors........

Plus a little help from:

http://freetranslation.com/

Vous voyez Ed, n'importe qui peut parler la langue.

kruger

Originally posted by emackrell
<br />M. Kruger,
Je suis content que vous avez trouvé le groupe ! Vos stylos paraissent très bons. J'aime particulièrement le deux stylos segmentés sur la droite et sur la gauche. Pourriez-vous nous dire comment vous les avez faits ?

Et quant a moi, l'honneur de la France est bien satisfaite!

Cheers Eileen [8D]

Bonjour,

Je suis stupefait de l'accueil chaleureux que j'ai obtenu.
Et je remercie tout le monde.
Le petit débat sur les traducteurs automatique est sain, mais les résultats sont souvent décevants, surtout sur des sujets techniques, de plus le tournage est encore + un langage particulier.
Félicitations pour votre français qui est excellent.
Les stylos de droite et de gauche sont fait à base d'érable (maple ?) coupés dans le sens de la longueur à la scie à ruban, recollés avec du placage de noyer (walnut) d'acajou (mahoghany) et complété avec une feuille d'étain.
L'ensemble et tourné dans la forme de l'envie du moment.
Finition grain 600
Bouche pore
Vernis tampon
Cire carnauba.
Je posterai des photos + grandes avec 1 seul stylo ou crayon "bic"

Kinds regards (in enlish)
Cordialement ( en français)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom