PENN STATE INDUSTRIES can't sign in

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

endacoz

Anyone else not able to sign into their PSI account? I'm trying to look up previous orders but can't log in, even tried clicking the forgot password button and it won't send me an email. I ordered from them last week and have not changed my password.

Just wondering if I am the only one with this problem.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dangre

Anyone else not able to sign into their PSI account? I'm trying to look up previous orders but can't log in, even tried clicking the forgot password button and it won't send me an email. I ordered from them last week and have not changed my password.

Just wondering if I am the only one with this problem.

Having the same problems you are. Apparently, the last guy out the door tonight not only turned off the lights, but the login server as well.

endacoz

Thanks Dangre! Had to walk out to the shop to figure out what the pen kit I had bought but hadn't logged into my computer.

FOUND IT!

Tycoon 24k Gold Rollerball Pen Kit (PSI)

JD Combs Sr

Didn't work for me either and it is 25 hours latter????

Edit: Oppps the clock had just rolled over to Saturday, thought it was still Friday so only been a couple hours but still....?

Last edited:

monophoto

I had the same problem toward the end of last week, but I was able to log in this morning. Must have done a 'software upgrade' - which almost always means that something that used to work won't work any longer.

However, I did notice that my 'wish list' has disappeared. That's probably ok because I tend to identify things that I 'need', but later realize that 'need' really means 'irrational want'.

Top Bottom