Pendant pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mick

Who makes the pendant or lanyard pen? I had a customer ask about a pendant pen at a show last weekend. I know Woodcraft has them in gold but she is wanting chrome. I thought they were a PSI item but couldn't find them on their website. I don't remember ever seeing a chrome plating but thought I'd ask.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sefali

PSI Magnetic Necklace pen is chrome with some gold inlay...PKMAGNEC $11.95 for 1 to $9.95 each for 50+

They are on sale at the moment, and prices start at $10.15 for 1. I was just at the showroom, and they look a lot better in person, than in the pictures in the catalog and online.

DurocShark

They are on sale at the moment, and prices start at $10.15 for 1. I was just at the showroom, and they look a lot better in person, than in the pictures in the catalog and online.

PSI really needs to hire some better photographers. Their pics are mediocre at best, and some are just downright awful.

Anybody remember the soft grip pics that were obviously a bad photoshop?

sefali

PSI really needs to hire some better photographers. Their pics are mediocre at best, and some are just downright awful.

Anybody remember the soft grip pics that were obviously a bad photoshop?

I told the guy behind the counter exactly that. It's not the first time I've changed my mind about one of there items, after seeing it in person at the showroom. They spend so much money on all those catalogs, why not hire a decent photographer? :confused:

Top Bottom