Pencil and Blank Question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carver238

Do you know where I can get a slim line pencil that twists to get the lead in/out? Also, I have request to turn a pen with a Micky Mouse characture in it. Do you know anyone that does or can make one? I have just started to sell my pens. So far, I have sold four with orders for 20 more.:D And to think this is fun and I can make some money too.[8D]
Thanks, Bill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

There are no slimline pencils that twist. To get pencils that twist you must move to another kit such as the cigar, americana, el Grande, gent jr pencil, perfect fit convertible and others.

Micky Mouse: Most laser engravers are careful about engraving copyrighted images. I wounder what the Disney Corp. wold charge for a license to use their images on our pens....

do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by Carver238
<br />Do you know where I can get a slim line pencil that twists to get the lead in/out? Also, I have request to turn a pen with a Micky Mouse characture in it. Do you know anyone that does or can make one? I have just started to sell my pens. So far, I have sold four with orders for 20 more.[:D] And to think this is fun and I can make some money too.[8D]
Thanks, Bill

Carver238

Originally posted by its_virgil
<br />Micky Mouse: Most laser engravers are careful about engraving copyrighted images. I wounder what the Disney Corp. wold charge for a license to use their images on our pens....

I was not expecting to get around any copyrights. I was just wondering if anyone had this type of pen.

Thanks the replies to my questions.
Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom