Pencil?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

I generally dislike making pencils, so I don't do it! But I have been asked by a friend to make a nice pen-and-pencil set for a child that is graduating from college. (Daniel, guess which college?)

So my question is, what is a good pencil kit, that matches a nice pen kit? I saw the platinum Polaris kits that Ryan has on sale this week, and wondered if they were good, but I'd be open to any suggestions.

Thanks!

Scott.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
The absolute best pen/pencil combination that I have found is the Perfect Fit Convertible... best part is that you do not buy a separate pencil kit, just a $2.00 pencil mechanism...
It is a Berea kit and is offered in upgrade gold and tn gold...
If you are thinking along the lines of the Polaris... take a look at the Atlas that Bill has as www.arizonasilhouette.com and then go to the instructions area on that site and look at the conversion I did to turn it into a pencil... the Atlas has a lot more nicer platings than the Polaris...

wayneis

Either the Perfect Fit Convertable like Tom said or another of my favorites is the new Gentlemans ball point and pencil from CSUSA. In my opinion they are both very good kits.

Wayne

Scott

Thanks everybody! Maybe the perfect fit. I have a bunch of those Schmidt pencil mechanisms around here someplace. Hey Tom - I took a look at your instructions on your Atlas pencil. Nice job! I'll keep that in mind as well.

Scott.

Daniel

Scott,
Thanks for reminding about Graduation. this is one of the busiest times of the year for us. everything including the curbs are repainted, washed down or covered up. and everyone wants it done yesterday. congrats to your friends near grad. I will be at the graduation but with something like 5000 students leaving that day don't know if I could spot anyone.
the set that came to mind for me was the Gent Ballpoint and Pencil set. I'm also a fan of the Cigar but for a budding professional the Perfect fit is probably more suitable. to bad the presidential pen doesn't have a pencil to match. that would be a real sharp looking set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom