Pen Turning video

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bradbn4

I am not sure what advanced "is" - but I think that Edd's video's (aka yoyospin) are quite good.

I have a few of his video's - the Closed-end Pen seems to be informative - and the price is right at around 11 dollars. Also Edd has a few other free pen turning clips that can be found I think in the links section of this site. If not, I think there is a link on his website www.yoyospin.com .

Why ship copies around when the price is so low? Also if you think you would want to do closed end pens - AS (arizonasilhouette) has a few vido's in stock.

Bradbn4 - Having fun in Colorado

gothycdesigns

I agree, Ed Davidson aka yoyospin is one to look for. I have chatted with him via email many times and he seem always happy to answer a question. But look over his videos first before you start asking, just in case. It may answer some questions or better give you visuals to the thought you may have in the head that needed confirmed, if that makes sense...lol

Hope this helps.

Ray

GD

Freethinker

Originally posted by bradbn4

I am not sure what advanced "is" - but I think that Edd's video's (aka yoyospin) are quite good.

Why ship copies around when the price is so low? Also if you think you would want to do closed end pens - AS (arizonasilhouette) has a few video's in stock.

Yes, and they (Arizona Silhouette) have a special right now; order any two closed end mandrels and get the Closed-end Pen video for FREE.

Top Bottom