Pen Turning Books

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

eazis1

Is there any pen turning books out there that are worth buying for a newbie? Or are the forums and pen suppliers enough to learn from?

beck3906

I have several of the major titles that I am wanting to sell at a very reasonable price.

If interested, PM me and I will provide a list of titles and asking price.

Rick Beckham

Scott

Hi Elliot!

Welcome to the site!

I think it's still hard to beat "Turning Pens and Pencils" by Kip Christensen and Rex Burningham. If you know you learn better by reading written text, then I highly recommend this book! But if you are a more visual person, consider some videos. One good way to find out is to try watching some of the short videos accessible here through the IAP. Ed Davison's videos are great! Then if you find that this is a better way for you to learn, invest in the videos from Russ Fairfield, and those from Kip and Rex.

And if you didn't know already, the IAP (right here, where you're at right now)is probably the largest and most comprehensive source of penturning information anywhere! The only thing close is the Yahoo! Penturner's group, and WE have a better search utility of THEIR database than they do!

Scott.

Top Bottom