Pen tube sizes?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

rickbw

Anyone know of a link or source for pen tube sizes (diameter & length)? I know it sounds stupid of me, but I made several snakeskin blanks and now I am unsure of what pen kits they go to [?]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ron Mc

Rick,
Why not post a picture of the blanks with the tubes showing and let us guess? I believe we would have some fun doing it and you can grab your kits and check.[;)]

Randy_

I have gradually been accumulating that type of information and may be able to help you. To the best of my knowledge there is no comprehensive chart available with that information available although there are a few documents that have bits and pieces of information.

You might have better luck by posting the names of the kits you think the blanks go to and let people send you measurements for those kits.

babyblues

Use your drill bits. Since you know the drill bit size(s) for each pen kit, you should be able to narrow it down by comparing the outside diameter of the tubes in your blanks with your drill bits.

Compare them with tubes from other kits if you have them and see if they're the same diameter and length.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom