pen tags

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

great12b4ever

I thought I saw a post somewhere here that offered a link for the little foldover tags to put on the clips of pens, but I haven't been able to find it. I have a show coming up soon, my first with pens in it, and I want to put these tags on my pens showing the number and price of the pens. I was then thinking of making up my business card with the info on the back about that particular pen, and keeping this in a file to give to the customer with the pen. Can someone direct me to where to order those tags

TIA[?]
Rob

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Russb

http://www.nilecorp.com/store-detail.asp?categoryID=200218&subcategoryID=20021811&subcategory=14%2E+Label%2C+Tag%2C++%28click+for+more+style%29&txtPicName=SC%2DJewelryTag%2Ejpg&description=Adhesive+tear%2Dproof+jewelry+tag

jrc

I've used the small barbell tags but they were to small to put the item number, price and type of wood and making the tag out most pens the ink would bleed, so I got a label printer and it works great. For the pens I sell to stores I put there item number on it, price and type of wood and the stores love it. The cost for the printer and labels was a little pricey but it make it quicker for me and helps sell more pens.
Avery printer.

200783111259_Labels.jpg
<br />

RONB

Passed Away Jan 17, 2011
In Memoriam
I like these tags because they don't have any "stickey stuff" on them. I buy them here.http://jewelrysupply.com/ put in TA 305 in the serach box.

winpooh498

Originally posted by jrc
<br />I've used the small barbell tags but they were to small to put the item number, price and type of wood and making the tag out most pens the ink would bleed, so I got a label printer and it works great. For the pens I sell to stores I put there item number on it, price and type of wood and the stores love it. The cost for the printer and labels was a little pricey but it make it quicker for me and helps sell more pens.
Avery printer.

I love this idea! Do you mind telling me where you got the printer & tags? or the brand and model #'s?

Thank you
Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom