Pen supply kit source

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toyotaman

I usually buy most of my supplies from PSI or CSUSA. What are some other suppliers that can supply most of what they sell and at about the same price? I'm looking at pen boxes, plastic pen pouches, pen kits, pen blanks. Throw me some sites please.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

yorkie

As well as PSI and CSUSA, I absolutely love exoticblanks.com; some really special stuff there. Also, Woodcraft has some black paper pen boxes for $5 for four and they are awesome! Cheap, quality & classy; they're all I use. Woodturningz.com is also a good source.

butchf18a

Pen kits direct from Berea Hardwoods. Arizona Sihloette super for blanks, especially stbilized burls. Bear Tooth, R&B also top notch for blanks. I've had opportunity to use Exotic Blanks, no complaints, excellent on those rare, unique blanks.

nativewooder

Look at the top of the IAP home page and press "Links" and the first item on the list will be "vendors". They all support us and they are among the best you will find!:RockOn:

Younka

In my opinion woodturningz.com has really poor quality of wood pen blanks, not sure if I'm just not lucky with what they give me but I have ordered off there about 3 times now getting a lot of blanks at a time and a lot of disappointing blanks. The pen hardware from there has worked great for me though! My favorite place for wood is www.burlsource.com, I really love the pen blanks they have on that website.

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hi
I get mine from
http://www.rizheng-stationery.com/
in china, blanks about 1$ but expensive delivery
graham

Very expensive delivery and don't have much in stock a lot. My delivery cost from Rizheng is about 28% of final sale price... But they do have good customer service.

Rick

I am interested in hearing more about this. Have you had to return product? Or is this a plating issue that was handled well? I have always wondered about what happens if the product is not what you expect.

OKLAHOMAN

If this is what your seeing then you need to PM them as they have blocked someone in your aera from their site and you happen to fall under that persons umbrella:

Your request was blocked by BlockScript based on the policies of the www.exoticblanks.com website.

BlockScript is security software which protects websites and empowers webmasters to stop unwanted traffic. BlockScript detects and blocks requests from all types of proxy servers and anonymity networks (such as web-based proxies, open proxies, Tor, VPN servers, etc.), hosting networks, undesirable robots and spiders, and even entire countries. For more information, see: www.blockscript.com

Is anyone aware of an issue with exotic blanks.com site.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Exotics was "down" Wednesday night for a few hours. Presently, if you are unable to get on the site, send Dawn or me a PM or email.

thanks!!!

Top Bottom