Pen Starter kit from PennState?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

saftrep

Good Morning,
I am just getting started in pen turning and have a question. It probably has been asked before but here goes anyway. Would a new turner benefit from the starter kit offered by PennState Industries? Or should one put together her/his own starter kit? Any help would be appreciated. We dodged the bullet. Hurricane Ivan went to the east of us.

David

jwoodwright

Penn State has had some quality issues. I know, I'm one. There are many others as well. Now, there are many who have never had a problem.

I loke Craft Supplies and Berea. Check out their catalogs. Read the postings and ask, ask and ask some more. Their is a lot of experience out here...[:)]

G

Originally posted by jwoodwright
<br />Penn State has had some quality issues. I know, I'm one. There are many others as well. Now, there are many who have never had a problem.

I loke Craft Supplies and Berea. Check out their catalogs. Read the postings and ask, ask and ask some more. Their is a lot of experience out here...[:)]
Specifically what kits did you have problems with from Pennstate?
Is it really fair to make a statement like that and not give examples?
I started with Woodcraft kits,while they are good I di feel they are rather expensive for certain lines but I would not catagorically state that all Woodcraft kits are overpriced.but they are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom