Pen Sizes and Weights

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galanw

I have 11 different models sitting around, so before I give some away I did a size and weight comparison (with graph paper background):

img_0332b.jpg

Left to right: Atlas/Patriot (37 gr), Slimline (20 gr), Sierra (39 gr), Jr. Statesman (53 gr), Baron (40 gr), Panache (62 gr), Elegant Amer. (34 gr), Jr. Gent (48 gr), El Grande (37 gr), Churchill (44 gr), Cigar (54 gr). All capped pens are rollerball.

I hope some newbie finds this useful.

Galanw

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Are the weights just for the kit, or after the pen has been turned? The wood choice and barrel shape can influence the overall weight. Otherwise, this is very handy; thanks!

Galanw

"AND BY WEIGHT" I mean that what you see is what was weighed (WUSIWWW? [:D]). The density and shape of the woods (or plastic) will affect the weight, so my weights are only a relative guide.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I second the "color me newbie"!!!

Thanks, that is great info.

Thank you, too, ChuckKey - now I don't have to think to figgur it out!

Galanw

Chuck Key, I just realized that you did a great photoshop rearrangement. I thought you were just asking a question.

Randy_

Don't know if you saw my post about creating a chart with this type of information for all available kits. Would you mind making and posting a few more measurements of those kits and posting them here? What I would like is the length of the kit and the max. diameter of those pens that were turned B-B or close. Thanks

Galanw

None of them are B to B, but I can give you the measurements where the wood meets the fittings.....within a day or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom